Where to use: For use in industrial, food and healthcare environments, especially where employees have sensitive skin.
- Enriched skin conditioning formula – Specially formulated to nourish and hydrate dry, very dry and sensitive skin.
- Perfume-free and Dye-free – Designed for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Rich in moisturisers – High levels of Glycerin and Urea enhance the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Contains Creatine – Included to encourage the skin’s own production of barrier lipids and support cell renewal.
- Suitable for food facilities – Product has been independently evaluated and trace amounts of the product are not expected to cause adverse toxicological effects. Food handlers should use product only in accordance with label instructions and product should not come directly into contact with food or items that contain food.
- Skin Hypoallergenic – Dermatologist tested to verify and confirm this product has very low allergenic potential and is designed for sensitive skin.
- ECARF Certified – This product meets the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF) criteria for being well tolerated by sensitive skin. ecarf-siegel.org/en/about-seal.
- Silicone-free – Suitable for use in any production sites where paint and surface coating processes are undertaken.
- Compatible with rubber production processes – Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.