Every year approximately 8000 dirty dishes go through your dishwasher – thats a lot of grease & gunk! A dirty dishwasher wont give you the sprakling finish you are looking for & grease / limescale can also build up on other vital parts of your dishwasher even if you cant see it.
Essentially a cleaner dishwasher means cleaner dishes. Finish dishwasher cleaner features the following 5 power cleaning actions that work in unison to effectively clean & maintain your machine:
- Clears Grease – over time grease from dirty dishes & cutlery can build up in your machine & pipes. The top blue layer of Finish dishwasher cleaner directly tackles grease head on in the trickiest of spaces.
- Removes Limescale – limescale is the deposit left behind by hard water. Due to this hard water, limescale deposits can occur on the heating element causing its eventual failure. Limescale deposits may also have a negative impact on the performance of the detergent.
- Cleans the Hidden Parts – your dishwasher is not just what you can see when you open it. Just because you cant see it, it doesnt mean it isnt there. During a washing cycle dirty water will drain away through the popes behind the machine & its these parts that also need to be cleaned to ensure your machine always run efficiently.
- Neutralises Odours – if your dishwasher smells then the chances are it needs a clean. Finish dishwasher cleaner helps neutralises sources of bad odours that are lurking in yoru machine.
- Helps Maintain Dishwasher – maintaining your dishwasher can help prevent calling a professional to fix problems that could easily have been avoided. It’s recommended that uou use a dishwasher cleaner once a month to ensure your machine is running at optimum efficiency every time you use it. A cleaner dishwasher means cleaner dishes!