You want a vacuum cleaner that is totally without compromise, be it for wet or dry use, and that’s exactly what you get. One minute (or most of the year in the majority of cases) Charles will be up to his neck in dust and dirt, keeping everything spick and span, and then suddenly the call arrives and he’s expected to unblock the sink or dry the floor. Well, it’s no problem with Charles, he has our full Twinflo’ motor and performance to give you exactly what you need.
Big filters and Hepaflo dust bags for dry use and a safety float valve for wet pick-up.
Tubes are lightweight aluminium and will never rust. Two floor nozzles, one for wet work and a superb combination nozzle for carpets and hard floors, and even that has a stainless steel high efficiency carpet plate. Add to this three smaller tools and you are ready to tackle almost anything that comes along, be it floors or floods, corners or curtains, you are in control.
Having a Charles about the house is like having an insurance policy but without the small print.
• Bypass AirFlo Motor – Reliable, professional Bypass AirFlo vacuum motor.
• Float Valve – Safety float valve for wet pick-up.
• TriTex Filtration – TriTex filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
• Carry Handle – Convenient carry handle.
• HepaFlo Bags – Easy to change HepaFlo bags. NVM-2BH pack of 10 PN:604016
• Professional Accessories – A tool for every job, full accessory kit A21A including a Lightweight aluminium tube set which will never rust.
|Motor Power||1060 W|
|Power||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Suction||2400 mm H2O|
|Capacity Dry||15 L|
|Capacity Wet||9 L|
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m|
|Weight||(Machine + Kit) 9 kg|
The warranty covers parts and labour to rectify warranty faults for the course of the period covered. Faults caused by mis-use, abuse or wear & tear are not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable. In all cases, carriage arrangements and cost of return to us or the manufacturer for repair is the responsibility of the owner.